While you can depend upon the quality of all Winchester safes, not everyone specifically fits your needs. If you are trying to find the ideal one for your home or business, here are seven great options for you.
|Preview||Winchester Gun Safe||Rating||Price|
|#1 Winchester Defender 44 Gun Safe|
|#2 Winchester Silverado 51, 48 Gun Safe|
|#3 Winchester Treasury 26 Gun Safe|
|#4 Winchester Bandit 31 Gmtl ELEC Gun Safe|
|#5 Winchester Big Daddy Series|
|#6 Winchester Legacy 44, 51 Gun Safe|
|#7 Winchester Ranger 34-37 Gun Safe|
#1 Winchester Silverado 51, 48 Gun Safe
- Holds up to 51 firearms, depending upon the option chosen.
- Fire resistant for up to two hours.
- Door panel provides additional fire protection plus greater organization.
- Durable 10gauge steel gives you a drill and impact resistant safe.
- Built to resist attempts to pry the door open.
- Free lifetime warranty in the event of a fire or burglary.
- Being able to store the maximum number of guns is not likely.
- Cost could make this a prohibitive choice for some.
Your peace of mind begins with the fact that you receive two hours of protection at temperatures reaching 1400°F. The hinges are made of an extra solid strap to give you the maximum level of fire protection and remove any form of vulnerability.
The interior adds fire protection as well. There is a thermal protective lining with zipper door pockets that provides that additional kinds of protection that you need for important documents and media that you may not be able to afford to lose. This also makes for the perfect location for money or other similar valuables.
The exterior is made of a solid 10gauge steel with perfect welds to ensure there are no vulnerabilities. It is both drill resistant and impact resistant, and is heat-treated to form a .25 inch steel hard plate that will give you all the protection you could desire.
There are 61.5 inch solid steel locking bolts that hold the door in place when secured, making this a pry resistant safe. This is aided by the fact that it is a recessed door that uses reinforced steel.
The interior holds to 110 V outlets and two USB port connectors. There are adjustable shelves that are included and auxiliary shelves are added to give you greater customization. Plus a door panel gives you access to handguns quickly and provides additional storage. Truly a fantastic product.
#2 Winchester Treasury 26 Gun Safe
- Provides fireproof protection for up to 90 minutes.
- Fire resistant pockets are included in the door for additional protection.
- Provides you with a safe that is drill and impact resistant.
- Built to give you the ability to easily organize your valuables.
- Internal power source provided.
- Expensive in comparison to many comparable safes.
- May not allow you to hold that many firearms. Depends upon size and type.
Protection for your valuables starts with the fact this safe is able to provide to 90 minutes of protection against fire with temperatures reaching up to 1450°F. The door is built to expand so that it seals to over six times its size when subjected to heat, increasing the barrier so that smoke and heat are unable to get into the safe. This includes the addition of a thermal protective lining that will help to protect your sensitive documents that are placed inside the zippered pockets in the door.
You are able to choose between a combination lock or an EMP resistant electronic lock, either of which is built to be drill proof, giving you confidence that your safe is a quality barrier to keep burglars and thieves away. The safe is built of heavy duty 10gauge steel, giving you a safe that can handle heavy impacts.
The interior allows you to customize to store your valuables in a way that helps you to be better organized. This includes a shelf that is locked in place near the top of the safe, but offers you customizable shells and a gun rack as well.
The door contains pockets and holsters to help with your organization. You will truly like the fact that the zipper pockets do give that additional fireproof protection, something that is essential when you’re looking to protect something like your passports, mortgage, or other important documents.