Like any product you will buy, not every safe or security cabinet is built to fit your needs. Homak provides a number of great options and here are seven that may fit your needs.
#1 First Watch 10-Gun Steel Security Cabinet HS30120100
Built using durable steel, you can ensure that you are getting a quality product that is going to be tough and yet still look great. The safe uses 3.2 mm steel plates, and is powder coated to give a great look.
Included in the interior is one metal shelf, allowing you to organize your ammunition and magazines. A plastic barrel rest is included as well, helping you to secure your rifles in place so that they do not get damaged or scratch the inner part of the safe. A padded foam bottom helps to ensure that the stocks of your weapons are not damaged either.
The door is held in place by a full-length piano type hinge. The door is secured at both the top and bottom through use of a metal plate. The cabinet weighs about 70 pounds, making it heavy enough to be difficult to remove but light enough for you to be able to move with a little help. All of the hardware is included to secure the safe in place to a floor or wall.
A very well-built security locker that gives you plenty of storage space for your firearms. You will truly find this to be the ideal choice for your home, especially considering how polished it is. Will look beautiful.
- Can store up to 10 different firearms.
- Security bolts make it hard for the safe to be moved, a great security feature.
- Built with durable 3.2 inch steel plates.
- Provides over 8 ft.³ of storage space.
- Sharp looking exterior makes this a great-looking safe.
- Advertised as 30 pounds but ways closer to 70.
- Would be better if the gun rack was made of something other than plastic.
#2 Homak 16-Gun Fire Resistant Steel Safe HS50131160
The interior is 11.3 ft.³, plenty of space for you to be able to store a large assortment of firearms. Two separate rifle racks are included, and you can design this safe including its shelves to either have the rifles in the upper part of the safe or in the lower. You can also remove one or both rifle racks and used to storage space solely for individual cubbies.
Because of the way that you can position the shelving, you could easily store 20 or 30 handguns in here, and the door is built so that you could buy safe door organizer and easily be able to hang. In its standard design, you get to gun racks that can hold up to four long rifles each, a long shelf up top, and six additional storage cubbies. Plenty of storage space for sure.
The frame is made of 2 mm thick steel plates on both sides and the back. The door is made of 2.5 mm steel, as are the top and bottom. This gives you plenty of durability and a strong safe that you can depend upon to protect your valuables.
An electronic keypad is used to lock the door in place. You are able to program the code in a matter of a few seconds. An absolutely fantastic safe that gives you plenty of room and will help you feel secure about your items. Plus, looks great on the outside.
- A lot of storage space that helps you to organize all of your valuable items.
- Electronic keypad helps you to secure your valuables.
- Shelves are made of durable metals that you can depend upon.
- Padded on the interior to protect your firearms.
- Allows you to customize the safe to fit your needs.
- Originally trying to open the safe upon its arrival can be a challenge. Instructions are badly written.
- Weighs more than 420 pounds, 80 more than advertised.
- Would be difficult to get 12 rifles in here.