Sometimes a regular home safe might be inappropriate and uncomfortable in case you are looking for something else. For homes and offices we like the wall safes; because they are lightweight while still effective and they are easy to conceal & access. Here’s our best wall safe reviews that will be the perfect solution to choose your ultimate wall safe which can make your life comfortable and stress-free.
Owning a firearm is a huge privilege, but it also comes with its very own set of responsibilities. You as the gun owner are responsible for keeping the firearm away from places that it can cause harm to anyone and you will need to ensure that it is protected from theft as well. A perfect wall mounting safe can ensure all your needs. Keep your firearms and valuables protected no matter where you go.
But, a firearm should not be your only motivation to invest in a wall safe. If you are highly dependable on valuable documents, a suitable wall mounted safe will surely protect your documents and keep them out of the wrong hands. The best wall mount safes can also be used for safeguarding cash, ornaments and other valuables. This is something encouraged by most restaurant experts as well.
Wall Safe Buyer’s Guide : How to Make the Right Choice?
While you may see the great benefits of owning a wall safe, you may not know exactly what to look for. Most people would just think of one that fit into a location in their home, but there are a number of factors you want to consider when choosing a wall safe. Here are some factors you should consider.
- Accessibility. The reason for considering a desirable wall safe should be determined. The safe should be close to you and easy to mount but still ensure a secure and sturdy safety concept. I like to recommend a safe that is easy to access and will take you as little time as possible to open.
- Concealment. How well the safe could be concealed is also important. This is especially true if you have children who will feel compelled to try to get in the safe if they know that it is there. There are countless stories of children getting injured by the contents of safe, so removing any temptation can be a big bonus to you. Plus, it deters people who may try to burglarize your house from finding your safe as well.
- Quality. Like any product, not every wall safe is the same. There are some that are made with far superior quality, including be waterproof, and so your choice should be dependent upon the quality that you need. For example, if you live in an area where you face the threat of flooding, having a waterproof safe is essential.
- Lock Type. Not every lock type on a wall safe is the same either. Many employ the traditional combination lock, where you turn a dial to the proper numbers to get it to unlock, however, there are many other options available today, especially in this digital age. Some offer fingerprint scans or digital codes for you to enter. You can even lock or unlock your save using a phone app. There are a number of great options out there for you.
- Size. This is incredibly important depending upon the type of contents you wish to use the safe for. For example, if this is going to be your gun safe that having one that easily and securely stores your weapons is essential. Get something that works within your needs.
- Price. Price is obviously a factor with any product you would purchase, and you should be aware that there is a price range that should work within your budget yet still provide you with quality safe. You can find a good wall safe anywhere from $50 to several thousand dollars. So, don’t get caught in believing you can find the right say for yourself.
- Location in Your Home. Where you intend to put the safe in your home is important as well. It makes no sense to buy a safe that does not fit in the location you want or to put a safe in a location that is difficult for you to reach. Make sure you choose something that accommodates the space available and your ability to reach the safe safely.
- Additional Features. Finally, I have to mention about additional features. Many wall mounted safes will be great for resisting fires and even water. In the culinary industry, you will need to keep these features in mind as when something catches a fire, you will be sure that your valuable documents and even your cash are still protected.
Not all safes are created equal and it could save you a lot of money when buying a new wall mounting safe. When you understand the significance of these features, you will be more likely to buy the best wall mount safe for your needs. These are directly aimed at business owners and empowering you to make the right choice for the protection of your firearms and valuables.
Top Rated Wall Safes on the Market Right Now!
Now that we have looked at some key factors to consider in the wall safe that may be right for you, I wanted to give you some good options to consider. These are products that I have carefully reviewed and read about, providing you with good insights into why these products are superior to others you may find. I have even categorized each option for you.
|#1 V-Line Closet Vault II Gun Safe & in-Wall Cabinet||Best in-Wall Long Gun Safe|
|#2 V-Line Quick Vault Locking Storage||Best In-Wall Handgun Safe|
|#3 Protex Fire Resistant Wall Safe (WES2113-DF)||Best Fireproof Wall Safe|
|#4 Stack-On PWS-15522 Electronic Wall Safe||Best Wall Safe for Home|
|#5 Gardall WS1314-T-EK 4″ Concealed Wall Safe||Best Hidden Wall Safe|
|#6 Homak Between the Studs Wall Safe WS00018002||Best Between the Studs Wall Safe|
|#7 SONGMICS Jewelry Cabinet UJJC93W||Best Wall Safe for Jewelry|
|#8 Viking VS-52BLX Biometric Hidden Wall Safe||Best Biometric Wall Safe|
|#9 Mesa Safe Adjustable Wall Safe, 0.3-0.7 CF||Best Wall Safe for High Security|
|#10 Protex FW-1814Z Wall Safe||Easiest to Install Wall Safe|
|#11 Barska AX12038 Biometric Wall Safe||Most Popular Wall Safe|
|#12 Paragon 7750 Electronic Wall Safe||Best Value Wall Safe|
#1 V-Line Closet Vault II Gun Safe & Wall Cabinet – Best in-Wall Long Gun Safe
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Dimensions: 53″ x 18″ x 5.8″
- Lock type: Mechanical lock
- Easy to install and built for maximum concealment
- A great design that enables you to be able to store virtually any size rifle and their accessories
- Gives you the functionality to be able to add keyed locks if you so desire, but comes with a fantastic mechanical locking system
- Made with high-grade materials
- While the materials are solid, a determined thief could gain access into the safe
- Does not provide fireproof protection
The safe is design so that it is easily installed into a wall or other designated location. You will find that it can easily be installed so that is flush with the wall, making concealment a snap. You also like the fact that you can install the unit either and horizontally or vertically to fit your needs. The case is built with pre-punched holes making mounting easy.
The case is large enough to be able to accommodate almost any rifle that you may own, including its accessories. The locking system uses a five button mechanical process, allowing you to be able to set the code easily and securely. The best part is that this does not require batteries for you to be able to operate the system, so there is no worry about your difficulty in gaining access.
What is great about this is that, there is no key that is included or needed to be used. This ensures that a person cannot gain access to your safe by inadvertently finding the key at some point. By setting the proper five digit code you want to use, you can securely fasten your safe in place ensuring that no one will be gaining unauthorized access. Plus, the lock is a high-grade option, meaning you can have confidence when this safe is secured.
The frame is built with high-grade steel that not only gives it a secure look and feel, but also gives it an outstanding aesthetic look as well. V-Line Closet Vault is a great option for those who are looking to safely store their firearms without concern of an unwanted guest gaining easy access. Hinges are built internally to greatly reduce the ability of someone to pry their way into your safe.
#2 V-Line Quick Vault Locking Storage – Best in-Wall Handgun Safe
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Dimensions: 4″ x 12″ x 14″
- Lock type: Mechanical lock
- Perfect for storage of hand guns and ammunition
- to be easy to conceal and use
- A lot of room inside the safe to store a number of different objects
- Well-designed and solid
- The safety features are fantastic
- While it is designed to be pry resistant it is not perfectly so. It takes work, but it can be opened
- Setting the code can be a little challenging and frustrating at first
There is one adjustable shelf included, allowing you to quickly and easily organize your items as you desire. Plus the shelf is removable should you desire to not use it at all. You will love the design of the safe, as it is made so that the door is indented so that the safe is flush with the wall. This ensures that you can easily disguise it behind a painting or other hanging object without it being noticeable.
The safe locks with a mechanical locking system that includes an additional backup key. The push button system allows you to create a unique code that you enter to gain access into the safe. However, should you have a situation where you have forgotten the code or where you need to allow someone else to gain access, there is a backup key that comes along with the safe.
The safe is designed to be pry resistant. This gives you the added peace of mind to know that someone will not be able to dislodge the door or pull the safe apart using a crowbar or other similar object. In fact, the hinges have been turned to the inside which makes it nearly impossible for anyone to be able to hear the door off.
This is a fantastically design safe that comes at a reduced cost in comparison to many other types of models. There is some challenge in having success in setting the code at first, but you will find that this is a great model for those who are looking for a safe place to store their handguns.
#3 Protex Fire Resistant Wall Safe (WES2113-DF) – Best Fireproof Wall Safe
- Weight: 56 lbs
- Dimensions: 13-5/8″ x 20-3/4″ x 8″
- Lock type: Electronic lock
- Built to retard fire and heat for up to 30 minutes
- Waterproof and durable
- Pride resistant hinges provide better security
- Designed to make it easy to disguise in a wall
- Comes with keypad lock and backup keys
- Difficult to mount on your own
- A lot more expensive than other models
Just as a quick reference, most home and business fires are extinguished within the first 15 minutes of arrival by the fire department. This ensures that you have plenty of time to keep your items safe because this wall safe unit will act as a retardant that will protect the items inside your safe in the overwhelming vast majority of situations.
Two particular items, and improved fire resistant interior liner has been added. This liner not only helps to reduce heat penetrating inside the safe, but is also waterproof, keeping water out, even the extreme pressure that occurs from fire hoses. This makes it ideal for you to be able to store weapons or media devices without having to worry about them getting damaged.
The safe comes with an electronic lock that enables you to be able to create a unique code to gain access into the safe. However, for those times that you may have forgotten the code, there are two backup keys that are provided that enable you to be able to get in if you have some emergency or have forgotten.
The outer coating of the safe is made of a strong and durable metal. It comes with a 3/16 inch solid steel door that is indented into the safe unit to ensure that you can place this into the wall, putting a picture over it without it being noticeable. There are two adjustable shelves inside, allowing you to separate items easily if you desire.
You will also like the fact that this safe is built with pry resistant hinges. This makes it so that a person would have virtually no success it trying to open the safe and less they had the code or the key. Because of its design most would not even know that you had a safe, and less you told them, so this is the perfect option for a person who once a fire retardant safe that protects their valuables.
#4 Stack-On PWS-15522 Electronic Wall Safe – Best Wall Safe for Home
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.8″ x 13.8″ x 20.6″
- Lock type: Electronic lock
- A well constructed safe at a fantastic price
- This safe is easy to mount on your own
- Perfectly designed for storing smaller items, such as jewelry or media files
- Great locking system that is perfect for protecting your valuables
- Really not built for larger sized firearms beyond handguns
- The door is filled with a tight fit, meaning that it takes a little bit longer to get this door open
There are two different locking methods that are available with the safe. The first is the use of an electronic lock that is easily programmed according to the code you desire. Plus, you have the choice of setting the safe so that it will beep whenever someone attempts to access the safe or you could switch it to a silent mode. This gives you the ability to surprise anyone who is attempting to access your safe should you leave the beeping option on.
In addition, you receive a key that is specifically coded for your safe. This will ensure that if the batteries run out or if you have forgotten the code to your safe, you will still be able to access it. The fact that the key only opens your safe ensures that someone with the same model is not able to access your unit.
The locking system provides two live-action bolts that not only lock the door in place, but lock all of the hinges as well. This makes it virtually impossible for a person to attempt to pry it open. Plus, you receive all of the necessary hardware to install it in your home so that you can ensure that it is secure in its location.
The safe is made of an incredibly high quality and durable steel that ensures that it will not rust nor will it be easy to damage in an attempt to break into it. You will find that it easily slides into most locations in your home, and is made so that concealment is one of its primary benefits.
Inside the safe are two removable shelves that allow you to adjust the shelving to give you optimal customization as needed. Or, you can simply remove shelves to give additional space. It is a perfect option for most items you would store, but not necessarily for larger firearms.
#5 Gardall WS1314-T-EK 4″ Concealed Wall Safe –
The design of the safe is made so that it is easy to conceal. This makes it easy for you to be able to place this virtually any place in your home, then placed some object over it to make it virtually invisible to anyone else.
This unit comes with an electronic lock and has three active bolts that hold the door securely fastened in place. The locking system makes this easy to open and provides you with that added level of protection as you can create your own code and allow access only to those you trust. As an additional safety feature, a key is also included that can only allow a person to gain access once they have entered the combination code.
The safe is designed for walls that are no more than 4 inches thick and does not take a more than 14.5 inches in any other direction. This makes it ideal for almost any location that you would have, as you will find that these dimensions fit virtually anywhere.
The total capacity is a little less than .25 ft.³ and weighs about 27 pounds. This makes it easy to install, but limits the type of items that you are able to store. One shelf is included that is not adjustable.
You will like the heavy-duty construction of the safe. It is a lot more durable and secure then many more expensive models of comparable size and the locking system is built of a higher quality grade. It is truly a safe that you can count on to store your important valuables, especially media and passports.
#6 Homak Wall Safe WS00018002 – Best Between the Studs Wall Safe
- Weight: 112.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.2″ x 4.2″ x 60.2″
- Lock type: Tubular lock
- Perfect for those who have larger sized firearms they need to keep secured
- Easy to conceal and install
- High-security tubular locking system employed
- Not built with very heavy duty construction, meaning that a persistent burglar can figure out how to get in
- The locking system is not as difficult to access if you would help
- The product is packaged terribly, and some report damage upon arrival
The safe is built with a heavy duty construction of hard steel, making it almost impenetrable. The hinges are all internal, so no one is going to be trying to pry this thing open and have success. It is impact resistant and built to give you greater peace of mind because of how durable and strong it is.
The outside is built with a powder coated finish which keeps it rust resistant. Plus, because of the design, you will love how easy it is to conceal this behind almost any object. In fact, many people place this inside a closet where they store clothes, because it could easily be on a wall behind a jacket or other garment and go completely unnoticed.
This unit uses cutting edge technology in terms of the security locking system and all hardware is included to make it easy to install and securely fasten your save in place. However, one concern that you should have is that the door is made of a thin piece of metal, meaning that it could be accessible by use of a welding torch or cutting saw.
Homak has a reputation for building quality products and one cannot deny that this is an exceptional one. However, it should of been built with a little bit more durable metal and the locking system needs to be a bit more secure. This is a perfect option if you are simply looking to keep your kids from accessing your firearms or other valuables, but don’t expect it to do a premium job for you should you have concerns about people breaking into your house who know where your safe is located.
#7 SONGMICS Jewelry Cabinet UJJC93W – Best Wall Safe for Jewelry
- Weight: 28.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.1″ x 3.6″ x 47.2″
- Lock type: Key lock
- Provides a well organized cabinet that allows you to organize your jewelry and other accessories
- Fantastic looking cabinet with indoor lighting and a mirror on the outside
- Plenty of storage space for jewelry, accessories, makeup, and other items you wish to keep secure
- Easy to use lock and key mechanism
- Provides minimal amount of security in terms of that the cabinet is not hidden in can be ripped off walls or doors
- Simple lock and key as a minimal deterrent to keeping people from breaking it open
While not a traditional wall safe as you would think, the fact remains that this is still a well-designed system that provides you many of the protections that you would get with a standard wall safe. Especially in the fact that you are able to lock your valuables in place, while still being able to organize them well to keep yourself better organized.
There are 32 hooks that are included for you to be able to attach bracelets, chains, and necklaces, 90 different holes for earrings, and 60 different compartments where you can store such things as rings and ear studs. Plus, there is an additional period of space that enables you to be able to store such things as scarves and ties.
What is valuable about this particular cabinet is that most would not believe it to be an area where valuables would be stored. If fastened to a door or wall, most would confuse it with a simple makeup or accessory cabinet. This allows you to hide things in plain sight, so to speak where you are able to securely place your items in the cabinet and most would ignore it, not believing it was a location where items of value would be stored.
Included inside is an LED light that turns on when you open the door. This makes it easier for you to be able to locate valuable items, even in the dark. A locking key system is used to secure the cabinet.
If you are a person with a lot of jewelry and accessories that you like to use, this is a great way to organize yourself and gain a high level of security. The design makes it easy for you to be able to access your items as you can easily attach this to a wall or door. SONGMICS Jewelry Cabinet is truly a fantastic way to organize your jewelry, no matter how old you are.
#8 Viking VS-52BLX Biometric Hidden Wall Safe – Best Biometric Wall Safe
- Weight: 37.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 14″ x 4″ x 19″
- Lock type: Biometric lock
- Fantastic design that makes it safe and aesthetically look pleasing looking
- Easily stores larger rifles
- Heavy duty construction ensures that it provides optimal safety
- Locking system is perfect for a location where multiple people need to be able to gain access easily while still providing great security
- While the shelf is adjustable, the inserts are rather cheaply made
- This safe is a lot more difficult to install, and you are likely going to need to use YouTube videos to help you
This safe is built of heavy duty construction, providing you with a well-designed safe that makes it incredibly difficult for people to gain access to your safe. The biometric system is able to record 32 different fingerprint imprints, meaning that you can give multiple access to the safe, making it ideal for home or office, especially for business. A location where several different people need access to the safe, the ability to record multiple fingerprint imprints makes it so that those who need access gain it.
You can also add a pin code if you so choose. This gives you two different ways to access the safe beyond fingerprints. What an ideal situation for your business.
The safe is designed to be pry resistant. There are 220 mm steel locking bars that hold the door in place making it incredibly difficult to pull off. Plus, anyone attempting to gain unauthorized access to the keycode, you can turn on the sound which makes a beeping noise whenever the safe is opened. This will instantly let you know if someone has tried to get into your safe.
This is a larger sized safe, which ensures that you can store larger size weapons if need be, including as large as an AR-15. You love the look and design of the safe, as it gives you plenty of storage room and looks aesthetically pleasing. Plus, it easily fits into your wall allowing you to easily conceal it.
For as large of a safe as it is it is amazing that this only weighs 38 pounds. It is made of heavy duty steel and provides all of the hardware needed to easily install it securely into your will.
#9 Mesa Safe Adjustable Wall Safe, 0.3-0.7 CF – Best Wall Safe for High Security
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Dimensions: 22 1⁄8″ x 15″ x 3 1⁄4″
- Lock type: Electronic lock
- An incredibly durable outer frame that is built to be break and resistant
- There are no external hinges visible
- Built to be easily concealed
- Unit notifies you when it has been accessed or batteries are running low
- Not really built for the storage of firearms
- Because of its weight, installing the safe can be a bit challenging
- Colors limited to cream and white shades
The safe is easy to install, and comes with security as its major design feature. There is a battery-operated electronic keypad that allows you to create your own code. Plus, a beeping sound is made to notify you whenever the safe is accessed or the power of the batteries is running low. This allows you to know in an instant someone is entering your safe or if it is time to get new batteries so that you can keep your mom optimal security in place.
The safe comes in various lighter shades, including white and cream, making it easy to store inside the wall of your home without it clashing anyway. Plus, it is designed so that it easily remains flush with the wall, allowing you to easily hide it behind a picture, mirror, or other hanging object. The electronic keypad includes an LED light that makes it easier to see the display in the dark.
The safe is built with a heavy duty construction. The frame is made of solid steel and the door is reinforced to ensure that no one is able to break it open. Plus, this is a drill proof door, meaning no one is going to figure out a way to drill their way into your valuables.
Included inside the safe are two built-in shelves. The shelves allow you to adjust them as needed or to remove them completely. You would easily be able to store most smaller sized firearms, including handguns, as well as media, passports, and other valuable items.
All hardware is included for you to be able to mount your safe on your own. It is a heavy safe, so be aware of that, but all of the pre-drilled holes are in place to make your installation process a whole lot simpler. This is the perfect safe for either home or business, and even an inexperienced do-it-yourself person should have no trouble mounting this unit.
#10 Protex Fingerprint Wall Safe FW 1814Z – Easiest to Install Wall Safe
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.9″ x 14.1″ x 18.2″
- Lock type: Biometric lock
- Easy for you to be able to conceal and install
- Provides high level impact resistance
- The biometric locking system makes it easy to access your safe and seconds
- Build with heavy duty materials to provide greatest amount of security
- No handle is included on the door
- You may have issues with unlocking the safe should battery power be low
- It is really to your advantage to have a professional install it
The beauty of this safe starts with its design. It has been built with the best materials available on the market to not only ensure that you get an outstanding quality safe to protect your items, but so that is also easy to conceal anywhere in your home. The thin edges of this safe make it nearly impossible for anyone to see where it is located, whether you have it behind a mirror, a painting or another hanging object.
This safe is made for you to easily be able to count it anywhere inside your home. It requires very little effort, meaning that even a less seasoned do-it-yourselfer can still be able to put this safe in place. Because it comes in both white and cream color, it easily blends into most walls that you would have in your home.
There are no hinges located on the outside of the safe, making sure you are getting the greatest amount of protection available. In fact, this safe was specifically designed to ensure that there are virtually no weaknesses that a would-be burglar could use to access your safe, and it is built to withstand a heavy amount of impact.
The fingerprint locking system is a nice feature to this safe. Simply by using your fingerprint from the finger of choice, you are able to instantly unlock the two action bolts in a matter of a couple of seconds, giving you quick access to your safe should you need to do so in an emergency. Plus, the company offers you the ability to replace the biometric locking system with an electronic lock if you so choose. Four AA batteries are used to operate the system, but should they die there is a backup key available.
There are two built-in shelves included, allowing you to organize your safe as needed. The shelves are not adjustable and you cannot remove them but are spaced apart to give you the greatest amount of space to be able to store your items.
#11 Barska AX12038 Biometric Wall Safe – Most Popular Wall Safe
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Dimensions: 16.5″ x 7.75″ x 14.25″
- Lock type: Biometric lock
- Well constructed and easy to mount securely
- This is a 100% pry resistant safe
- Built to easily conceal in virtually any location in a wall
- Ideal for a location where a number of people need access to the safe
- Easy to open the door reaches to 90° when completely open
- Comes with a small interior meaning the types of items stored are limited
- Disappointing that despite its size storage space is limited
- The manual is not well written, excluding some of the features of the safe
Just in case someone needs access to the safe and their fingerprint is not on file, there are two backup keys that are included that help to override the locking system. This gives you additional flexibility if need be. Four AA batteries are needed for the biometric fingerprint system, which usually last up to two years.
The locks included with the safe are built of the highest quality, and lock in place so that the door is securely fastened. This makes it so that the hinges cannot be pried open, and it is built with impact resistance in mind.
Included with the safe are two adjustable shelves that can be placed in the safe to accommodate your needs or removed altogether. This allows you to compartmentalize as need be. You also receive all of the mounting equipment that is necessary to protect the safe and to keep it firmly locked in place.
The outside of the safe is built with the highest quality metals, and it is coated with a durable powder steel. This will protect it from damage and make it extremely difficult for anyone to try to break into this safe. Plus, the coating prevents rust from building up. You are also going to find that no small insect is going to be able to find its way into this safe by how securely fastened the door is when it is locked.
If you are a business owner who needs to give several people access to a safe, this is the perfect option for you. It is easy to conceal and ensure that it mounts securely, and the addition of 120 stored fingerprints ensures that those who need access to your safe are able to gain it.
#12 Paragon 7750 Electronic Wall Safe – Best Value Wall Safe
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Dimensions: 14″ x 4″ x 19″
- Lock type: Electronic lock
- Comes at a price that will easily work within anyone’s budget
- You will find that this safe is easy to mount and conceal
- Perfect for either home or office use
- Built with a heavy duty frame that ensures optimal safety of your items
- The larger size means it may not fit every location
- Does not give you the ability to mute the buzzer
- Would be better if the shelves were adjustable
The safe starts with two different ways to access and unlock the unit. There is a keypad locking system, which is one of the easiest that you will find. Not only is it easy to set, but easy to use once you have programmed your code. Plus, two keys are included should you lose track of your code, or the batteries die within locking system.
When locked two bolts hold the safe door securely in place, making it virtually impossible for the safe to be opened without use of a key or the code. The mounting system helps to lock the unit in place, and you receive all of the hardware necessary, including pre-drilled holes, to make the installation process and easy one.
A powder coated exterior prevents the safe from getting rusted, and all hinges are built internally, resisting the ability for a person to be able to rip open the door even using heavy machinery. The frame is 1 inch thick all the way around, meaning that is impact resistant as well.
An LED display lights the electronic keypad making it easier to read. Plus, the safe is built so that a buzzer will automatically sound during evening or night time hours letting you know if someone is attempting to access your safe. Plus, it will also buzz should the batteries be near dead.
Included in the safe are two shelves. The shelves cannot be removed or adjusted, but this is of limited concern because of the size of the safe. You will find that you can store multiple firearms and other valuables here and that the powder coating ensures that those items will be safe and undamaged inside your unit. This is the perfect safe for someone who needs to store larger sized items while keeping them safe and secure.
Top Wall Safe FAQs
There are common questions that many have in purchasing a wall safe, and here are some that should help you to answer concerns you have.
#1 Are wall mounting safes impact resistant?
Even though this is not something that we touched on a lot during the reviews, most wall mounting safes are impact resistant. The reason why the design is great for impact is all about the wider edges. So even though the edges may bend and even break, the box that we store our valuables in will resist the impact. Depending on the material on the inside, you will be able to determine of the items on the inside are capable of resisting a fall.
#2 Is a wall safe better than a floor safe?
It is really dependent upon where you want to place the safe. There are advantages to both, but what makes a wall safe better than a floor safe is that there are a significantly larger number of areas where you are able to install the safe. You really only can install a floor safe in the lowest level of your home, while a wall safe can be in a number of locations.
#3 Can wall safes be mounted in the floor?
This is one of the common misconceptions people have about the wall mounted safe. Even though it might perfectly fit on the floor, the added mounting hardware has not been designed to withstand some of the equipment that can be used to pull the safe out of the ground. By modifying the safe, you will be able to make it strong enough for the ground, but this may be an expensive project and I would rather recommend looking at a designed floor safe to ensure security.
#4 Why are wall mounting safes cheaper than ordinary safes?
The wall mounting safes are quite smaller and the manufacturers will only need to ensure that the safe is protected from the front and that someone cannot break it out of the wall. This will save the manufacturers a few dollars and in return, you will also save a few bucks with these affordable safes.
#5 Where can I buy a wall safe?
You can buy a safe and a number of locations, but more people are turning to the Internet as your choice. If you find a good product on Amazon or similar location, most of these you can install on your own, making it logical to buy there.
#6 What kind of wall should I choose to mount a wall safe?
There are two things that you need to consider. The first is that you have the proper room to install the safe and the second is that the location allows you to securely fasten the safe in place.
#7 Where should I mount a wall safe to make it hidden?
This is a great question. The best answer that can be given is to choose a place where there is the least amount of traffic in that area. The fewer people that have access to be able to see your safe makes it less likely that anyone will know it’s there.
Some people like to get clever and install their safe in the living room behind a painting. They think if no one will see it then they have hidden it well. That may be true, but you are also opening the opportunity for more people to discover that you have it safe. Choose a spot where less people can stumble upon it.
#8 What tools do I need to install a wall safe?
The primary tools you will need to install a safe is a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, and drill. You may find that some brands provide you with all the tools you will need to install your safe, but the instructions on how to install the safe will inform you what you need.
#9 What items should I keep in a wall safe?
Anything you think is valuable is what you should keep in your safe. This can be anything from handguns, jewelry, money, passports, birth certificates, or other valuable items. Many people store their insurance information. It is really up to you what you feel is necessary to protect.
#10 Where should I put the keys of my wall safe?
This is a great question. If you are using a safe that is accessed through lock and key, then you want to place the key in a location where you know where it’s at and that is easily accessible. Some leave it in a drawer, others on a keychain.
If you are using a safe that has a different primary locking system, like a keypad, but a key is included as a safety guard, then that key should be stored in a location where only you and one other person will know where it’s at. This can be in a lock box, at a relative’s home, or in your desperate workplace that only you would have access to.
#11 What is the best wall safe?
The truth is that it really depends upon what you are looking for. The best wall safe is one that allows you to be able to securely store your items, provide the protections you are looking for and makes it easy for you to access them when you need to get into your safe.
If you are a person with large rifles, you need a different kind of safe than someone who has handguns or jewelry they need to store. Whether you need something that’s fire retardant or provides a certain kind of locking system. All of these are kinds of things to consider when making your choice.
Comparing all the mentioned wall safes it has been difficult to choose the clear winner, but the Protex Wall Safe (WES2113-DF) is packed with almost all of the qualities needed in an ideal wall mounted safe, I have settled on this model. It is quite affordable and I recommend this without a doubt to anyone looking to buy a perfect wall mounting safe for home or office use. It is easy to mount and to conceal and with the removable shelves, you will be able to store bigger items inside easily.
Whether you are a business owner or simply look to store your firearms and valuables safely at home, one of these wall safes could be the perfect addition to your décor. Most of these safes are easy to mount and you will be able to use them for more than just firearms. I would like to thank you for reading this article and I would like to encourage you to let us know about your thought on wall mounting safes. If you have any additional questions, I will be more than happy to answer them for you and help you make the right choice for your perfect safe.