I have used a reloading workbench ever since I got involved in hunting more seriously. I wanted a location where I could store all of my different reloading materials, have a place where I could attach my press so that it was firmly in place, helping me to be more accurate with the rounds I created, and have a place that simply was my own. This became my sanctuary of sorts.
I tell you this because I want you to understand that I am a regular guy just like you. I’m not someone who was paid by a company to promote their product. I am just a regular guy who has spent the last few years looking at key products that are available for gun enthusiasts to use. I have written other reviews on such things as reloading presses, and now I focus my attention on the reloading bench.
My reason behind this is simple. I have the opportunity to test out the different kind of benches to see how effective they can be. This has enabled me to be able to give you a solid review based upon my personal experiences and what I have learned on the Internet. I am receiving no incentive to provide you with this information, other than the satisfaction in knowing that I have helped some to find a quality place for them to be able to create their cartridges.
14 Best Reloading Benches & Stands on the Market
#14 Stack-On WB-402 Steel Reloading Workbench
The frame is built of the heavy duty metal, which can take loads and take just a few minutes for you to be able to construct the workstation. The tabletop is made of a 1 inch thick piece of wood that has been coated to resist scratches and abrasions. A steel pegboard fastens to the back, and a shelf is over the top which could enable you to attach a light if you so desire.
There is no doubt that there is a great deal of storage space here available, plus the shelves underneath enable you to get bins that you could slide underneath to store additional items. It is 44 inches in length and 24 inches deep, giving you adequate space while making it ideal if you didn’t have a lot of space to work with in the first place. It is the absolute perfect workstation for those who are looking for a table that offers them a lot of extra space to work in store materials, while still getting a quality product.
- Very sturdy construction, even including the wood top
- Despite all of the different attachments and pieces, doesn’t take a long time to assemble
- Gives the capability to attach wheels if you so desire
- A lot of storage space to use to keep yourself organized
- Some report that it came without the necessary screws needed
- Make sure you follow the instruction to the letter to avoid problems
- Not the most appealing looking workstation despite its great functionality
#13 Stack-On SORB-48 Adjustable Height Pro Reloading Bench
The table can handle up to 500 pounds of weight capacity with these, and contains one top shelf, and one lower shelf underneath the tabletop. There is a pegboard that allows you to attach accessories and the top is 1.25 inches in depth, giving you a tough surface that is scratch resistant.
Perfect for reloading, as attaching your press is easy to do, and the table remain stable help provide you the highest level of accuracy. It is 48 inches long and 24 inches deep. There is fastening hardware included if you desire to secure the bench to a floor or wall. Truly a great-looking table that is built to last and give you years. A great option for your workshop, garage, or home.
- A well constructed table that gives you a lot of space for hanging or placing accessories, tools, or supplies
- The adjustable legs enable you to set the table height to fit your needs
- Can handle up to 500 pounds as the weight capacity
- Durable top that is scratch resistant
- Very easy to assemble
- Hooks should have been provided
- Much more stable if it is attached to a floor or wall
- Some report issues with packaging