10 Best Gun Cleaning Solvents
|#1 Hoppe’s No. 9 Synthetic Blend Lubricating Oil||4 fl. oz|
|#2 Sage and Braker Mercantile CLP||4 fl. oz|
|#3 Prom Hoppe’s M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner||1 Gallon|
|#4 Eezox Premium Synthetic Gun Care||0.95/1.5/3/4/7/18/32 oz & 1 Gallon|
|#5 Hoppe’s No. 9 Synthetic Blend Gun Bore Cleaner||16-Ounce|
|#6 Hornady 99901 One Shot Gun Cleaner||10 fl. oz|
|#7 Gunzilla 16oz Turret Top||16 fl. oz|
|#8 Grizzly Grease Non-Toxic CLP||4 fl. oz|
|#9 Advanced Weapons Technology Gun Oil||0.5/1.69/3.38 fl. oz|
|#10 Grizzly Lube Non-Toxic CLP||4 fl. oz|
#10 Grizzly Lube Non-Toxic CLP
- Features a non-toxic, bio-preferred chemical composition that is thick and aggressive.
- Preferred CLP by the USDA, military professionals, and law enforcement.
- Thick design makes this CLP solution easy to see while cleaning.
- Subtle smell, which makes it easier and safer to clean your gun.
- Lubricant qualities leave your gun shiny clean and safe from any damages, such as built up products and quicker aging.
The unique chemical composition not only surpassed the USDA certification with flying colors, but is also preferred by military professionals and law enforcement. This is a huge indicator that the Grizzly Lube Non-Toxic CLP is prepared to adequately clean, lubricate, and protect any kind of standard firearm.
More specifically, the Grizzly Lube Non-Toxic CLP has an ultimately aggressive and thick consistency, which ensures your gun is rid of any minerals and products, such as carbon. Contrary to other thick gun cleaning solvents, the Grizzly Lube Non-Toxic CLP doesn’t stick or leave any extra residue.
Another great aspect of the Grizzly Lube Non-Toxic CLP is the subtle smell. While most aggressive CLP solutions have a strong pungent smell, the Grizzly Lube Non-Toxic CLP is made with bio-preferred products, which means the smell of the chemical composition is essentially inexistent. This makes it easier and more enjoyable to clean your gun.
#9 Advanced Weapons Technology Gun Oil
- Features a safety cap, which ensures the liquid doesn’t leak and is inaccessible when you’re not cleaning your gun.
- Dropper tip makes it extremely to use the product while you’re cleaning your gun.
- Long lasting, extreme force solution that is thin and smooth. This means it’s extremely easy to utilize and manipulate this solution while you’re cleaning your gun.
- Doesn’t stick or harden like other gun oils, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning excess and preventing residue.
- Completely cleans carbon, rust, and other minerals.
- Although this is predominately a gun oil, it can be used for other outdoor equipment, such as fishing reels.
The Advanced Weapons Technology Gun Oil utilizes an extreme force solution that ensures your gun is properly lubricated and protected for future use. In other words, with this gun cleaning solution, your gun will have adequate lubrication and protection that ensures no minerals or things, such as carbon, penetration or spread throughout your gun.
As for the consistency itself, the Advanced Weapons Technology Gun Oil solution has a smooth and thin consistency, which means you don’t have to worry about this gun solvent hardening inside your gun while you’re cleaning it or leftover residue that will build up.
The Advanced Weapons Technology Gun Oil is also fast acting. This means you don’t have to spend as long as you normally would cleaning your gun. Instead, this gun cleaning solution reduces the total amount of time it takes to clean your gun by half. Ultimately, this makes cleaning your gun more efficient and quick.